Great Blue Heron – Tuesdays
Tuesdays in Putney is one of four programs we are offering as part of the Great Blue Heron Community School.
Ages: 7 – 15
Where: Greenwood School Land, Putney, VT
When: Tuesdays, 9 am – 3 pm. Sep 29, 2020 – May 19, 2021. (27 sessions)
Pick-up and Drop-off: Pickup and drop-off times will be staggered to reduce large group congestion at drop off and pick up. Details TBA.
Cost: $1500 – $2100 (sliding scale) for 27 Sessions. Actual per-student cost is $1700 (or $60 per day). Scholarship funds are available.
- Complete the short form below to be notified when a spot becomes available, or when registration for next year opens.
- When it becomes available, fill out the registration form and be sure to click the SUBMIT button.
- A completed registration will generate an automated confirmation email with the subject “[Youth Name]’s Tuesday Great Blue Heron Registration has been received.” Save that for proof-of-registration.
- Send us a payment as described in the registration form.
- You can pay by card now using the box on the right —>
- You can send a check to Vermont Wilderness School, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
- Complete the VWS Medical Form accessible on the lower right side of this webpage, or at this link.
- Your spot will be held once we receive these three required materials.
Looking for a scholarship? Complete the registration form below, indicating your scholarship request. Read our scholarship and cancellations policy page for more information.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-257-8570.