Adult Programs and Workshops
Don’t see anything below that works for your schedule, location, budget, or interests? Let us know! We can often design custom programs around your specific needs. Visit this webpage for our contact info.
Natural Movement Club. Weekly from 8:30am – 9:30am. Brattleboro, VT
- Birding workshops, one or two nonconsecutive days in May. Locations around Southern VT and Western MA.
- Tracking workshops, one day in February. Locations around Southern VT and Western MA.
- Land Stewardship Camp. One weekend in June. Conway, MA
- Lynx Tracking Expedition. One weekend in February. Jackman, ME
- Track & Sign Evaluation. One weekend. Dates scheduled when sufficient (five or more) people indicate interest. Brattleboro, VT
Art of Mentoring. Last week of August. Plymouth, VT
- Essentials of Resilient Community. One weekend a month from November – May. Halifax, VT
- The Hunter’s Heart. One weekend a month from September – June (with a winter break). Brattleboro, VT and surrounding area