Essentials of Resilient Community Registration
November 2021 – May 2022, 7 weekends
- November 6 & 7, 2021
- December 4 & 5, 2021
- January 8 & 9, 2022
- February 5 & 6, 2022
- March 5 & 6, 2022
- April 2 & 3, 2022
- April 30 & May 1, 2022
Daily Format (all times are Eastern US):
- 9am – 10:30am Zoom Call Check-in & Orientation for the Day’s Theme
- 10:30am – 1pm Exercises, Practices and Reading or Videos on your Own
- 1pm – 2:30pm Zoom Call – Sharing from Your Morning Practice, New Material & Assignments for Afternoon
- 2:30pm – 3:30 (or 4pm) Afternoon Activities on your Own
- 3:30pm (or 4pm) – 4:30pm (or 5pm) Zoom Call – Sharing and Reflections from the Afternoon & Whole Day
These hours are subject to minor changes, in consultation with all participants.
- This intensive program is limited to 10 participants per weekend so that we can go on a deep, personal learning journey together.
- You must provide your own internet connection (to check emails and download reading & video assignments) and phone (to join the calls). Additionally a computer and webcam, fast internet connection, and some Zoom experience will help you find the greatest benefits.
TO SIGN UP:
Complete the application form below (be sure to click SUBMIT). After doing so check your email for the automated response with the subject “[Your name]’s Essentials of Resilient Community Application has been received”.
- If you are ONLY interested in one of these workshops, or a few selected ones, please complete the form below at least two weeks before the first weekend you’re interested in and a VWS staff member will send you an invoice & further instructions within five business days.
- If you are interested in attending ALL of these sessions please complete the form below by November 1st and the Program Director, Amy Hyatt, will contact you to within five business days to provide further instructions and confirm that are a good fit for the program.
- Occasionally upon “conversation”, there is a mutual discovery that this is a great fit…and sometimes that it isn’t really going to meet the needs of the applicant. We reserve the right to deny applications and/or terminate your enrollment if deemed necessary by staff. If your application is denied, you may re-apply next year. If your enrollment is terminated mid-year, tuition paid in excess of weekends attended will be refunded.