Foxwalk Day Camp
When: 9am to 1pm, Monday-Friday
- July 3-7, 2023
- July 17-21, 2023 Full. Register to join waitlist.
- July 24-28, 2023 Full. Register to join waitlist.
- July 31-Aug 4, 2023 4 spots remaining.
Ages: 5 – 7 (4 year olds considered on a case-by-case basis)
Where: Fort Dummer State Park, Brattleboro VT
Cost: $340 – 445 (sliding scale). The true cost per camper is $385. Scholarship and Reparations Funds available.
Our popular Foxwalk Forest School for children aged 5 – 7 comes to the summer!
Foxwalk is a program about building and fostering relationships. It’s by creating connections to each other and the natural world that our curiosity is stirred and learning flows. Our days are filled with play, exploration, stories, wilderness skills and fun…lots of fun! We are guided by the combined passions of the children and staff, the animals and weather, and the unique magic that each day has to offer.
If you could turn into a bird and follow your child at Foxwalk, you might find them:
- Playing nature awareness games
- Engaging in imaginative free play
- Building fairy houses
- Learning many different kinds of wilderness crafts, skills, stories and songs.
- Broadening their relationship with the natural world
1. Complete the Registration form below (or Interest form if registration is not yet open). Be sure to click SUBMIT at the end. Check your email inbox for the automated confirmation email with the subject “[Child Name]’s Foxwalk Day Camp Registration has been received.” Save your confirmation email as proof-of-registration.
2. When you register, pay a $75 per child per week deposit to secure your spot(s). You may also pay in full when you register. Any remaining balance is due June 1st (or upon registration, for those registering after June 1st). If you have requested a scholarship or opted in to the BIPOC Reparations Fund, payment instructions are in the registration form below.
Note: If you withdraw from any weeks of camp, the deposit for the week you withdraw from will be retained (and potentially more of your payment for that week – view our full cancellation and refund policy here).
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or via PayPal in the box on the righthand side of this page, OR;
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School” to: VWS, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
3. Complete the VWS Medical Form using the tab at the bottom of this page.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive email notifications about Summer 2024 (save-the-dates, opening of registration, etc.), complete this interest form.