Foxwalk Day Camp
When: Summer 2019, M – F, 10am – 2pm
- Week 1: July 22 – July 26
- Week 2: August 5 – August 9
Ages: 5 – 7 (4 year olds considered on a case-by-case basis)
Where: Greenwood School land, Putney VT
Cost: $250 – 350 (sliding scale). The true cost per camper is $300.
REGISTER BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (Register early— Camp fills up!)
Our popular Foxwalk Forest School for children aged 5 – 7 is now open for a week in the summer!
Foxwalk is a program about building and fostering relationships. It’s by creating connections to each other and the natural world that our curiosity is stirred and learning flows. Our days are filled with play, exploration, stories, wilderness skills and fun…lots of fun! We are guided by the combined passions of the children and staff, the animals and weather, and the unique magic that each day has to offer.
If you could turn into a bird and follow your child at Foxwalk, you might find them:
- Playing nature awareness games
- Engaging in imaginative free play
- Building fairy houses
- Learning many different kinds of wilderness crafts, skills, stories and songs.
- Broadening their relationship with the natural world
Students are guided by longtime VWS instructor Bob Etzweiler, with 17 years of experience sharing the natural world with children and guiding groups in the outdoors, along with other experienced Vermont Wilderness School staff. We maintain a ratio of at least one instructor per six children.
Bob has always loved being outdoors. He loves hunting, tanning hides, crafting, primitive cooking, tracking, and wandering. Since 2007 Bob has been leading programs for Vermont Wilderness School, and he’s now beloved by hundreds of the kids and adults who’ve gotten to share his infectious enthusiasm, extensive knowledge, and neverending stream of bad jokes.
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay in full, or pay just the $65 deposit.
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or via PayPal in the box to the right –>
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School” to: VWS, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
- Click the tab at the bottom of this page: “Complete the VWS Medical Form.”
- Your spot is secure once we have received your registration and payment.
- Any remaining balance is due 3 weeks before your camp week begins.
Looking for a scholarship?Complete the registration form below, indicating your scholarship request. Read our scholarship and cancellations policy page for more information. The deadline to submit scholarship requests is May 1st.
Questions about camp? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 802-257-8570.