Upcoming Programs for Adults
- One weekend a month for seven months starting in November 2019
- Brattleboro, VT
You’ve heard how it takes a village to raise a child. What does it take to raise a village? This seven weekend series of workshops will go deep and explore mentoring and nature connection topics designed to help you raise a village.
- Near Jackman, ME (carpooling to be organized prior to the workshop).
- February 20-23rd, 2020
- Ages: Adults and motivated teenagers.
Join Vermont Wilderness School for a long weekend on the trail of one of the most elusive carnivores of the Northeast!
- Once every season in 2020:
- January 25 (inclement weather date January 26th)
- April 18 (inclement weather date April 19th)
- July 11 (inclement weather date July 12)
- October 17 (inclement weather date October 18th)
- Female-identified adults
- Several locations in Western MA and Southern VT/NH
If you’ve ever felt, or heard, an invitation by a forest to enter into the embrace of its canopy of mysteries and delights, then you know how many stories are told in deep woods, when we take the time to enter, and to listen.
Upcoming Programs for Youth
- Ages: 7 – 12 (youth outside of this range considered on a case-by-case basis)
- April 14th – 16th (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday), 2020
- Dummerston, VT
Join the Vermont Wilderness School as spring springs for a special April Break 3-day Camp. If you love other Vermont Wilderness School programs — like Otter Camp, Oyase, Shambhala Camp, or Foxwalk— you’ll love this one! (And if you’ve never done one of our programs, this is a great opportunity to try us out…)
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL VWS PROGRAMS. Thank you to our many donors for their support of VWS’s Great Blue Heron Fund for scholarships.