Track and Sign Evaluation
Where:: Brattleboro, VT area.
When: 8am – 4pm, June 29 & 30 (Saturday & Sunday).
Ages: Adults (Age 18+).
Cost: $245 – 295 sliding scale
Join Vermont Wilderness School for a two-day interactive tracking experience that offers an opportunity to deeply learn the mysteries of tracking and to evaluate your tracking knowledge.
As the international Tracker Certification webpage says:
The Track and Sign Certification is a two-day practical field test that emphasizes open, honest dialogue and real learning. The tracks and sign of any and all species encountered in the field may be asked, whether big or small, clear or obscure. After participants give their answers, a dialogue ensues between the evaluator and participants to provide the opportunity for everyone involved to learn and for each of us to internalize the field marks used for identification. The Tracker Certifications emphasize practical tracking and the development of reliable field skills, and are unassociated with any particular philosophy or tracking school. No prior training is required to participate.
This Track & Sign evaluation will be facilitated by George Leoniak of MindfulTracker.com.
- Complete the registration form below
- Pay in full, or pay a $150 (non-refundable) deposit.
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or Paypal by using the payment box at right. —>
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School” to: VWS, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
- Complete a Medical Form by clicking the tab at the bottom of this page.
- Your spot is secure once we have received your registration and payment.
- Any remaining balance is due June 10.
See our scholarship and cancellations policy page for more information about payment.