Great Blue Heron Monthly
Enrollment: Open. Register below.
Note that Blue Heron Monthly is ONLY for youth who have previously attended a Blue Heron program.
Ages: 7 – 15
Where: Camp Arden Rd, Dummerston, VT
When: One Thursday per month, 9 am – 3 pm. 8 weekly sessions, September through May. First session is Oct 19, 2023. See sidebar for all dates.
Instructors: Amy Hyatt (Program Director), Bob Etzweiler (Field Director), other Instructors TBA. Meet our staff.
Cost: $575 – $800 (sliding scale), true cost is $675. Scholarship and Reparations Funds available.
3 Steps to Register:
- Complete the Registration Form below. Check your email inbox for the automated confirmation email.
- Pay a $150 deposit to reserve your spot. Deadline for payment in full (or a payment plan agreement) is Sep 1.
- Make a secure online payment via the box in the sidebar of this page
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School,” PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303
- If you are requesting a scholarship or opting into reparations funds, payment instructions are in the registration form below.
- Complete the Required Medical Form / Waiver using the tab at the bottom of this page.
Your spot will be secure only after we have received your registration AND deposit. (Instructions specific to scholarships, reparations, and payment plans can be found in the registration form.)
View our cancelation and refund policies here.
Questions: See our Registration FAQ.
To receive email notifications when the enrollment status of this program changes, complete this interest form.