Sow Well Tots Day Camp
When: Registration is closed! New dates will be announced next year. To be notified when registration re-opens simply fill out the short form below.
Ages: 3 – 5
Where: Fort Dummer State Park, Guilford, VT
REGISTER BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (Register early! This program is for only 6 children.)
We are excited to partner with Sow Well Tots to offer this new camp for 3, 4, & 5 year olds.
Our small group spends each 4-hour camp day exploring and playing together. The camp creates a safe, nurturing environment and follows the children’s natural imaginative flow. We tailor our daily routine to fit the developmental needs of all the children. Our days are filled with stories, puppet shows, games, nature exploration, and fun!
This camp is held at the same location as Otter Day Camp, our camp for 7-12 year olds. This provides opportunities for the younger and older children to interact for short parts of each day.
Children will be guided by Sow Well Tots’ Director Bessie Jones, with 17 years of experience sharing the natural world with children.
Learn more about Bessie on the Sow Well Tots website.
- To be notified when registration re-opens simply fill out the short form below.
- Complete the registration form (re-opens next year).
- Pay in full, or pay just the $65 deposit.
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or via PayPal in the box to the right –>
- Send a check payable to “Vermont Wilderness School” to: VWS, PO Box 2585, Brattleboro, VT 05303.
- Click the tab at the bottom of this page: “Complete the VWS Medical Form.”
- Your spot is secure once we have received your registration and payment.
- Any remaining balance is due 3 weeks before your camp week begins.
Looking for a scholarship?Complete the registration form below, indicating your scholarship request. Read our scholarship and cancellations policy page for more information. The deadline to submit scholarship requests is June 1st.
Questions about camp? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-257-8570.